Stand Out Model Agency supplies models for magazines, newspapers, catwalk shows, high profile promotional events and fashion shoots.

 
Wednesday 7 July 2010

Esperanza Diaz

Stand Out modelling agency, has models and actors coming from all over the world. The most recent one was Esperanza Diaz, a charming 29-year-old Mexican model and commercial image, coming to London for a week, whose class and charisma are incomparable.

“My name is Esperanza Diaz, I was named after my grandmother. Both my names mean ‘hope’ and ‘day’, if you combine them, there is hope every day.” (Esperanza Diaz)

Esperanza Diaz

This positive attitude encourages her to always believe in her career and get the most out of it. That is what brought her to London and what makes her such a smiling and easy-to-be-with person. Not only is she pleasant, but she is also enthusiast about modeling: “I have been in front of a camera since I was a child, it has become my passion.” (Esperanza Diaz)

A model since she was a child, she feels most comfortable in front of a camera. She was the image of a department store in Mexico as a teenager and since then, she made quite a few fashion shows, advertisements and commercials, her most famous, she says, was for Nestle.

Esperanza gave us some of her time while spending a week in London. Beyond her modeling skills, she is also an actress. Her best achievement is a Mexican television series called El pantera, based on a comic book of the same name. There, she stars next to Luis Roberto Guzmán, who is performing the title role: Gervasio Robles.

Esperanza expects a lot from her shooting with us: “I hope I will be called here as working for another country would be such a great opportunity and I would really like to have that experience.”

Written by Lea Nidas

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Promo video

Stand Out is a model agency based in London which cast all kind of models.

Previous Posts

 

Ads